10:00 am Sunday 25th February 2018
National Water Sports Centre, Adbolton Lane, Holme Pierrepont, Nottingham, NG12 2LU
- Final instructions for competitors HERE
- BRING YOUR RACE NUMBER
- Fill in the medical details on your race bib
- Check the weather and dress appropriately
- Bag drop will be busy and closes at 9:40 am
- Car parks are 5-10 mins walk away
- Grab a coffee and snack at one of the catering units in the event village! Don't do anything different on race day, eat what you normally eat before a run, wear trainers and gear you are comfortable in, try to set your pace and enjoy it!,
Secure Event Car parks at the National Watersports Centre will be clearly signposted and managed on the day. Parking onsite is charged at £5 per car.
- Bag/key drop facility at start/finish area.
- On-site toilets, catering & refreshments
- Event village/spectator seating areas
- Car Parks/catering etc open from 8:00am
- Warm up/safety briefing 9:45am
- Race start 10:00am
Bibtag technology is used with a disposable timing chip on the back of your number. This will be posted to you prior to the event. For all enquiries please contact FR Systems or log in to your entry (Link coming soon)
- All entries must be done online ENTER NOW.
- You must be 16 years or over on the date of the event
- FR Systems will post your bibtag race number to you two weeks before the event.
- You will also receive a final instructions email from us.
- For all entry enquiries/transfers please log in to FR Systems event page
- There will be adequate water provided for all competitors situated at approx 4-5KM as well as at the finish line.
- Medical Services will be provided onsite and mobile first aid cover for the event in accordance with UKA guidelines.
- Marshals and officials on course will be clearly visible and available to assist you.
- Please adhere to any instructions given by Marshals, Race Directors, Traffic Management and Medics.
- Contact us for opportunities to become a Marshal or race representative.
All finishers will receive:
- Bespoke medal
- Technical sports event T-shirt.
- Bottle of water at finish Line
- Healthy snack!
- FREE event photos available to download
- Prizes will be awarded to the first Male and Female in each age category (based on gun time).
- Spot prizes on the day
- Are you aiming to improve your time?
- looking to complete the race feeling a little more comfortable?
- Perhaps this is the first time you've run this distance?
- Some basic information is available here to ensure you are physically and mentally ready. If you have any further questions or would like more detailed training plans please contact us.
2018 Course and event certificates coming soon
As a participant in the East Midlands 10k I agree to abide by the current law and rules of competition of UK Athletics. I declare that I will be over the age of 16 on the date of the race. I declare that I understand the nature and distance of the event, the physical preparation required and that I am fit to participate and do so at my own risk. I understand that the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage that may occur as a result of my participation. I am aware and assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, negotiating the course, effects of weather, traffic and condition of the road. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge the event organisers, Ultimate Fitness Experience, sponsors, promoters, host venue, representatives and all other persons associated with the event for all my liabilities, claims, actions or damages that I may have against them out of or in any way connected with my participation in this event.
- Final Instructions for competitors HERE
- You will receive your race number/timing chip in the post a week-10 days before the event.
- The wearing of headphones, or similar devices (other than those medically prescribed) is not recommended at this event.
- The race directors have deemed this course to be unsuitable for participants wishing to push a child in a pushchair.
- Spectators are free to watch from anywhere on course but are requested to be mindful of obstructing runners. Spectators do so at their own risk.
- Refunds are not granted as per terms and conditions.
- For all name transfers and deferrals please login to FR systems entry hub
like us on facebook
Keep up to date with daily fitness and nutrition tips.