relocating for 2019...tbc
- Bag/key drop facility at start/finish area.
- On-site toilets, catering & refreshments
- Event village/spectator seating areas
Bibtag technology is used with a disposable timing chip on the back of your number. This will be posted to you prior to the event. For all enquiries please contact FR Systems or log in to your entry (Link coming soon)
- There will be adequate water provided for all competitors situated at approx 4-5KM as well as at the finish line.
- Medical Services will be provided onsite and mobile first aid cover for the event in accordance with UKA guidelines.
- Marshals and officials on course will be clearly visible and available to assist you.
- Please adhere to any instructions given by Marshals, Race Directors, Traffic Management and Medics.
- Contact us for opportunities to become a Marshal or race representative.
- Are you aiming to improve your time?
- looking to complete the race feeling a little more comfortable?
- Perhaps this is the first time you've run this distance?
- Some basic information is available here to ensure you are physically and mentally ready. If you have any further questions or would like more detailed training plans please contact us.
As a participant in the East Midlands 10k I agree to abide by the current law and rules of competition of UK Athletics. I declare that I will be over the age of 16 on the date of the race. I declare that I understand the nature and distance of the event, the physical preparation required and that I am fit to participate and do so at my own risk. I understand that the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage that may occur as a result of my participation. I am aware and assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, negotiating the course, effects of weather, traffic and condition of the road. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge the event organisers, Ultimate Fitness Experience, sponsors, promoters, host venue, representatives and all other persons associated with the event for all my liabilities, claims, actions or damages that I may have against them out of or in any way connected with my participation in this event.
like us on facebook
Keep up to date with daily fitness and nutrition tips.