All events are approximately 10k (unless otherwise stated) with Raw obstacles including:
- running off-road
- woodland trails
- mud holes
- water features
- caves and more!
- Lots of MUD
- On your own, as a team, competitively or just for the fun of it!
- 10:30am race start (Mini mud run events 9:30am) *unless otherwise advertised
- The Shropshire Adventure Run - Hawkstone Park - Saturday 30th September
- The Mini Adventure Run - Hawkstone Park - Saturday 30th September
- Wear trail running shoes or any old trainers will do as long as you're prepared to get them muddy and wet!
- Shorts, leggings, t-shirt (base layers depending on weather) Remember these will get wet and muddy too!
- Bring an old towel a change of socks, shoes and clothes...... a bin bag or two is a good idea
- There are no showers available onsite.
- Free bag/key drop facility.
- Parking spaces are on grass fields and are limited so try to share lifts.
- A voluntary donation towards our chosen charity will be requested on the car park entrance.
- Please follow the instructions of the marshals and officials who will be there to help you get on and off the field!
- Catering and refreshments will be available onsite
- Portaloo male and female toilets.
- There are NO showers or changing rooms.
- Trade stands including outdoor sports equipment specialists and Go-Pro camera hire.
Salop Medical Services will be onsite with mobile first aid units around the course and a marquee in the start/finish area.
- The Hawkstone Park Adventure Run is a race and you'll receive an official finishing position.
- For all events there will be awards for the top few runners and first full team across the line, plus a few prizes for best fancy dress and team effort!
Official photos FREE of charge taken by biggsphotography and links are available online shortly after each event. Smile...you'll also be on camera for our events, check out the videos page and facebook for all the latest action.
- Marshals, medics and officials will be onsite and clearly visible at designated points around the course. They are there to ensure your safety and to assist you should you need them to. Please listen to any instructions they may have for you and give them a muddy 'High five' thanks on the way past!
- Contact us if you'd like to join the fun and become involved as a marshal or helper.
- Route maps and spectator area maps will be uploaded nearer the time of each event and also available on the day for spectators.
- These are for reference only, you won't need one to complete the course!
- All entries must be done online. Click to go directly to the entry page.
- You must be 16 years or older on the day of the event(unless event includes other entry options).
- You will receive confirmation of your entry and a paypal payment receipt.
- You will receive a 'Final Instructions' email closer to the event detailing the last few things to make sure you are ready to go.
- You will need to register and collect your race number on the day in the registration marquee.
- Nothing will be posted to you.
All finishers will receive the coveted 'In MUD we trust' T-Shirt to wear with pride, accompanied by a tasty flapjack and bottle of water!
- Yes you will get muddy!
- You can run for & raise money for a charity of your choice
- You can and probably will have to walk at some point on some of the courses!
- The more the merrier! Enter a team of 5 or more and get a discount, contact us for larger group rates.
- If you have any questions or queries please contact us.
like us on facebook
Keep up to date with daily fitness and nutrition tips.